Kid Cudi: Man on the Moon II | Teen Ink

Kid Cudi: Man on the Moon II

January 5, 2012
By esthert SILVER, Brooklyn, New York
esthert SILVER, Brooklyn, New York
9 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
I am very interested and fascinated how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.

I just hope I remember to tell my kids that they are as happy as I look in my old photographs. And I hope that they believe me.

I used to listen to it all the time when I was little and thinking about grown-up things. I would go to my bedroom window and stare at my reflection in the glass and the trees behind it and just listen to the song for hours. I decided then that when I met someone I thought was as beautiful as the song, I should give it to that person. And I didn’t mean beautiful on the outside. I meant beautiful in all ways.


Cody P's review on "Kid Cudi: Man on the Moon II" was a piece that entailed the works of a new upcoming hip-hop allstar.

The author first gives a review of each song, and why he thinks negatively of them. Then he goes on to explain how the album does have some positives about it, like the two outstanding tracks that he does like and the way Kid Cudi exemplifies innovative sounds and meaningful lyrics.

I commend the author for his honesty. However, I’m afraid that that’s the only thing the article is credible for. His argument was very one dimensional because he didn’t support some of his arguments, like why songs like ‘“Wild ‘n Cuz I’m Young’ and ‘The End’ were[...] too much for one album to handle.” He also contradicts himself a number of times. By the end of the article, I was unsure whether he liked the album or not.