Spreading the Word AboutTeen Ink This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

My father lives abroad and is always teaching us about lots of interesting stuff. One example is Teen Ink.

When I told my father that I like to write, he said, “Try browsing through this site. It might interest you,” and he was right. When I went on TeenInk.com, I realized that it can help teens find our talents, share them with other teens all over the world, and improve our skills. Above all, what makes me happy about Teen Ink is that teens who usually go online without a purpose finally have something that will interest them.

I keep introducing Teen Ink to everyone. When I was given a chance to speak in my class recently, I told everyone about TeenInk.com and had the pleasure of writing the URL on many notebooks so they could check out the site. Teen Ink is indeed a brilliant idea; thanks to all who are responsible for it.

AriShineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Yes! True.

Soccerisme said...
Aug. 7, 2012 at 10:17 am:
I totally agree! I found out about Teen Ink from my teacher and now I am totally stuck! This is my only reason for going on the computer these days! Love Teen Ink and everyone who created it.

zee11 said...
Nov. 17, 2011 at 8:27 am:

totally agreeing with you...:)

I too have great interest in teen ink

keep it up!!!!