Thank You! This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I've been a user of the Teen Ink website for a few months, and I just want to say thank you. My time on TeenInk.com taught me how to accept myself for who I am, and the forums helped me as well. Looking at all the articles on the site has given me inspiration. I think it's safe to say Teen Ink has changed my life. I'm a confident writer now, and I think I can say the same for a lot of other writers on TeenInk.com.

So I just wanted to say thanks for making it possible for me to believe I am a good writer. I have a lot more confidence now and it's all thanks to Teen Ink.

Marvin-The-Martian said...
Nov. 7, 2011 at 7:12 am

I was just wondering if you could post some pictures of Ireland. I have allways wanted to go.

If you do please list the name.

FreedomIsMyVirtue said...
Oh, yes, thank you Teen Ink... :))

ohmakemeover This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I feel the same way about Teen Ink! <3

musicispassion said...
i agree with redhaircat i feel the same way to i find inspiration in other people's pieces

redhairCat This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oh, that is sooooo sweet! No wonder you got published!

ohheyyyelli said...
This is nice[: