Still Pending? This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I recently submitted lots of articles to TeenInk.com and have been anxious and excited for people to read my work. Yet they have been pending for quite some time now. Will my work ever be accepted? It has been accepted before and taken quite a few weeks, but this time it's just too long. Can you speed up the process, please?

Leann13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I've never had an article published in this magazine before... its cool that they published this one but now I feel mean and like a complainer. :( I meant to put this under anonymous. Hopefully someday they can publish some of my actual work! lol

ilovewriting95 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Yeah! I totally agreewith you and LifeInTechnicolour ! It depends on the type of article that you submit and how much submissions the editors are reading. My work takes a lot of time to get on the site too but one time my article was accepted within a day so it isn't always the same.

LifeInTechnicolour This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Nobody worry! It's okay! Happens to me too. Doesn't mean they hate your work. Sometimes they  just have a lot of stuff to look over or whatever.

I've published like 50 articles or something. Some of them were published in a week. Some of them took MONTHS. And sometimes the ones that took longer were the ones that ended up in the print magazine. Also, I found out that sometimes when you put swear words in your work, it takes longer for them to pend :P

Well, anyway. Good luck... (more »)

B-star7 said...
I think you guys are right. They must hate my work. It's been way too long. Some of my first work, they published in just a few days.. now, it's been almost a month. I think they were eagar, and now they hate my work. lol. hope I'm not right.

bannedfromtheuniverse said...
I don't think they like my stuff.

bannedfromtheuniverse replied...
Therefore, the editors "ignore" my work.

Pandora118 said...
Jan. 23, 2011 at 8:50 am
i agree. i submitted a few articles and have been waiting for a long time. can they hurry it up a bit.

Leann13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 24, 2011 at 9:29 am
I submitted THIS over a month or two ago!