Inspiration This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I am completely in love with what you do! I’ve been writing since I was very young and not much of my work has been seen by anyone except close friends and family. I hope that readers will be inspired, motivated, or somehow touched by my writing. Even though you’ve only posted one of my poems on your website, I have strong hopes for some pending articles.

I just want to thank you for this incredible opportunity to advance in an area that I am so passionate about. I am very small compared to all the writers who send their poems and other pieces for possible publication, but I hope you see something in my writing too.

Whether you decide my work is ready for publication or not, I will always enjoy reading other teen writers on your website. It helps me to grow as a writer and to take my perspective to new heights. I’m going to ask for your print magazine for a Christmas gift! Thank you, Teen Ink!

ilovewriting95 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I agree with you. i love Teen Ink and just reading and writing in general. SO what if we only got letters to the editors published, at least it's omething right? Plus we're just as important in our writing as everyone else is.(please comment on my articles.I don't care which one.)

ilovewriting95 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oh and by the way, cool picture... I know you didn't take the picture but, you chose it so cool... it looks awesome.

Katie_Grey This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
So, basically I wrote this in a while ago. Now those lovely little "strong hopes" are washed away. I'll never be good enough for Teen Ink.

Katie_Grey This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

but I do still enjoy the website...

curse those awesome writers...

. replied...
lol!! I like this a lot. Vewry good.