Teen Ink Weekly This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I love getting my Teen Ink Weekly e-mail. You guys always have wonderful ideas and most of them really speak to me. I’ve never liked eggs but in one newsletter you talked about making quick food and one idea was scrambled eggs. After that I started eating them. That sounds somewhat random but it changed part of me.

The purpose of my letter is this: Your weekly e-mail has inspired me to start a video journal. I have a simple webcam and as often as I want, I make a video documenting something about my life. It’s just for me and won’t be posted anywhere.

It’s funny that another Teen Ink Weekly was about journaling since I have been contemplating doing that lately. I’ve felt the need to start writing things down and keeping my memories somewhere before they slip away.

So, thank you for your sometimes inspiring, sometimes average, but always beautiful thoughts and ideas. They mean something to me.

Macx14 said...
Agreed! Teen Ink rocks and I'm trying so hard to get into it right now......

ilovewriting95 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I totally agree with you. I love getting Teen Ink Weekly also. I don't really have the time to do what it says all the time but, sometimes I can. Awesome article. Please read mine(if you haven't already) and comment on it.... it's Concrete poems in the same issue as yours.