What Is Teen Ink? This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Teen Ink is not only a teen magazine that is published for teenagers and others to read. It is a source of connection that links teen writers to readers.

Before I discovered Teen Ink, I was just a young writer who stored her work on her CPU. However, Teen Ink has allowed me to express myself to many teenage authors who are like me.

I have been inspired by their work and I hope that some of them are inspired by mine too. I really appreciate Teen Ink and I hope that more people will find out about it.

Regs_the_Shorty said...
I still store mine in a notebook incase teen ink rejects it. But I didn't do that for one of my writings and it was rejected it and I lost the paper :,(

CSHCSHThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 3, 2011 at 9:51 pm :

awwr... : (((

I guess there are some side effects..