This is What They're Dealing With This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I'm 15 and read "This is What They're Dealing With." I thought that it was a powerful article telling things from a sympathetic-to-homosexuals point of view. But what about that other view, the majority of America's view, the heterosexual's view?

I'm a homophobic. I don't like gays; they scare me. I don't mind them if I don't know or can't tell they are gay. If they don't act or show it, I don't care. It's when they hold hands, kiss or hold each other that it's disgusting to me. I think that they should keep it private and not tell the whole world. So keep it on the down low, please.

Ramonda S said...
I totally understand where you are coming from , but what you do in the dark shall comer to the light. so why keep it a secret when it's going to come out in the light anyways. And only God can judge!