More Art, Please This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I really like Teen Ink. It has stories,poems and art that I would never read or see otherwise. I really like the fictionand college information. I usually don't hear too much about college and what itis really like. Your essays, articles and reviews show people what they might gothrough someday. It gives us extra support and reassurance for our goals anddreams.

I wish there was more art. The published artists are very talentedand I enjoy their work. I would like to see more art in the magazine. Why isthere hardly any art? Don't people send it in?

Editor's Note: We'll have aspecial College Issue in November with lots of information, so look for that! Asfor the art, we try to include it on most editorial pages, and have the cover andgallery as well. We get less artwork than most other categories, so send yours inand encourage talented friends to do so, too!