Teen Magazines Lack Substance This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I agree with Natascia L. I sometimes wish I could read about topics other than Paris Hilton or how to apply eyeliner correctly. I think that if we had a magazine that talked about actual news, it would sell. Most teenagers need to be more informed about politics and world issues. Teenagers today need a magazine with substance.

EdgarAllenPoe said...
Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:12 pm:
Agreed! I have 1 fact article published in Analog Magizine. I would love more substance.

BrielleM said...
Mar. 9, 2011 at 5:13 pm:
I agree! (: Although it's kind of a guilty pleasure thing to sometimes read those, I would WANT to read a teen magazine with ACTUAL news!

WhiteDove said...
I agree with you. Teenagers really need to read about something other than Paris Hilton (or any other celebrity) or how to apply eyeliner correctly as you said. I mean, I also read about these kind of things and I kinda like it but it's not everything in that. Teen magazines should really start to write about some actual news. There are magazines with that kind of articles but they are to complicated for teenagers. At least for teens my age. The thing I don't completely agree with you is that te... (more »)