Feedback for "Bathroom Politics" This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

In Jordan A.’s article, “Bathroom Politics,” his words ring very true. Though I am a girl and don’t know the inside story of the men’s room, I’ve never exactly seen two guys walk out of a bathroom chatting. I also admire the original, humorous, ranting style of his piece. It is amusing for both genders.

There is something behind this seemingly “much ado about nothing” topic. Alper mentions that bathroom behavior illustrates women’s confidence and men’s insecurity. I find that interesting and also well-fitted with the seemingly wretchedly hard choice of urinal versus stall. In Jordan’s conclusion he contemplates co-ed bathrooms, triggering a chain of thoughts both comical and serious, which is not easy to pull off.

In general, I find this piece very well written. The topic is one that you may think about but rarely discuss. As proven by Jordan, tackling a taboo like this can result in a very appealing bit of writing.