the day i swallowed the sun | Teen Ink

the day i swallowed the sun

By wmorrett2022 BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio
wmorrett2022 BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio

“The day I swallowed the sun”

The writing titled “The Day I Swallowed the Sun,” written by Liv Harris,Talks about “the thought of touching the sun.”  Her writing left me feeling happy. She writes, “Our passion pushed us forward, though broken bones and “shattered lungs” until we are eventually bold enough to dine on the flesh of our solar system.” Liv Harris sounds proud about what she talks about in the article also, she used some words that described the article better. Also she talks about everyone's passion and how they feel about the solar system. She writes, “Our ability to surmount every obstacle we face is worth testing the “honey” we may find the end.” She's talking about how we face hard and easy obstacles but we win the obstacles the we face. I was surprised about how she used the words and how she explained it and it made her sound realistic.  

she explaines how she feels she uses words that help her explain it and to word it out.

Olivia-Atlet ELITE, Dardenne Prairie, Missouri

"To these the past hath its phantoms,
More real than solid earth;
And to these death does not mean decay,
But only another birth"
- Isabella Banks

This is Liv Harris, my screenname is Bronwyn on teenink! I actually am not the writer, just the reviewer: saltyranchers is the writer!