Autism | Teen Ink

Autism

November 6, 2017
By Realjay41 DIAMOND, Culpeper , Virginia
Realjay41 DIAMOND, Culpeper , Virginia
81 articles 1 photo 91 comments

I want you to imagine that you have read the best book series in the world and had watched the movie version. You abousulty love the movie version much better than the books.

You still pledged your loyalty to the Arthur and anxiously wait for the next book. But, while listening to the interview of that Arthur, you hear that he has no care for the celebrity who put his life on the line to play that character.

Now, your pissed, your angry and now your brain who has Autism is extermely ticked off.

Next senario, you have a favorite airplane. You know everything about it. You love it very much. You see it in a documentary about a bombing in World War Two on Japan. But your classmate said that there was no way that airplane was your favorite. You start arguing. The teacher has to come in to stop the argument.

Basically, this is my life right now. I was digunoused with Autism at age four and a half years old. It was incredibly difficult for me to see the world around me.

I tend to think faster than normal people. I get even more emotional than normal people. I love school and I just want to be normal.

Sometimes, I think that I want to be normal like my friends.