The Importance of Sports

People all over the world play sports in order to keep them fit and healthy. As many people say that all work no play makes jack a dull boy. From this example we get the idea about the importance of sports. Sports keep us mentally and physically fit and healthy. We should play sports everyday so that we would be fresh. It does not mean that we should play sports all day and don’t work. We should make a timetable in which there should be right type for sports and a right time for work. Many students play all day and don’t work. This is wrong because they are not focusing on studies. They are just playing sports. And some people work all day and don’t play. This is also wrong because they need to play; they are not focusing on sports. When they will not do sports then they will be mentally and physically weak and they would not be able to work. This means we should play sports regularly. When we will play sports regularly and also work then they will be physically and mentally fit and healthy. They will be able to do study better and they will sports well. So that is how we should play sports daily so that we could remain fit and healthy.