Planes Guarantee the Safest Journey

By , Salalah, Oman

Today in the world many people are travelling across the world through different vehicles. They are concerned with the safest journey. In my opinion the safest journey in the world is the plane. They are fast. They can be uncomfortable but they can be very safe. Many people are frightened of the planes. But they don’t have to be. Riding in a worst airline could be dangerous but riding in good and best airlines is no problem like emirates airlines or Qatar airways or Cathay pacific airways etc. many pilots say that we should not be afraid of flying. We could check the type of the airplane before riding and we could also learn how the engine works and if do these all things then riding on plane is no big deal. Our pilots are also very expert of flying because would probably drove planes thousand times so, we do not have to worry. Planes are checked after every 15 minutes before it flies and pilots also check by themselves. And I am sure if get a chance to sit with a pilot then I am sure we would love airplane ride the most. Pane is the safe journey even walking is dangerous. According to the National Safety Council walking is the most dangerous mode of transportation in term of relaxedness. Between 1993 and 2000 around 568 planes were crashed in US with 53487 people in it and out of them 51207 people survived. So due to these reasons flying is not dangerous at all so, we should enjoy it.