Inject | Teen Ink

Inject

January 22, 2016
By tman123 SILVER, Albion, Pennsylvania
tman123 SILVER, Albion, Pennsylvania
6 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
" I have not failed, i have found 1000 ways that it will not work." Albert Einstein


All over the news you hear about plastic surgery and body injections such as BOTOX, And the people who do these are celebrities, but do those celcebrities know how harmful these body modifiers are? well if you are not aware then they are very harmful. An example of a harmful body modifier was the Kylie Jenner challenge, where you would put your lips in a shot-glass for sixty seconds and you would have puffed up lips. The problem was that lips would lose circulation and other messed up side effects. 

  And the funny thing was that Kylie jenner had lip injecions which are worse because they put a silicone like material into your lips. Which if you don't know silicone is very very bad for your health. That was just one example of how body modifiers are harmful. There are many more that are worse but they are quite disqusting so I will not share them. In my opinion doctors should have to tell their paitents the dangers of these. Or maybe they do, just the fact is that they do not listen. Remember, this is my opinion and let me just stress that you can do what ever you want but if you do look into getting body modifiers look up the dangers of the body modifirer.