The Price You Really Pay For Junk Food | Teen Ink

The Price You Really Pay For Junk Food

November 2, 2015
By KMart16 BRONZE, Port St Lucie, Florida
KMart16 BRONZE, Port St Lucie, Florida
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Even though junk food may not cost much, you are still paying a high price. Some people get cancer, become obese, or get very sick from eating too much unhealthy foods. Eating unhealthy foods every once and a while is okay. But eating something like a donut every single day can make you end in the hospital. Eating healthier foods may be a bit more expensive, but it will really be worth it when you live a long, healthy, strong life. Some people are too addicted to give up junk food, and it’s a shame that they don't. Just one decision is all it takes to have a good life.

 

Eating healthy doesn't mean you can't have ANY junk food. It is just not good to have it all of the time. You should want to stay healthy and have a easy life. It would be much easier to get around if you ate healthy, if you didn't stop eating junk food all of the then you would end up in the hospital or in a wheel chair, or possibly dead. There are many disadvantages of eating unhealthy, but there are many more advantages of eating healthy. Foods with a lot of fats in them are unhealthy for you. For example donuts. They have a lot of fats in them, which can be very unhealthy if you eat a lot of them.


Eating unhealthy can lead to major weight gain, but also much worse can also happen. But gaining weight is the most known outcome of eating junk food all of the time. But you can also get very  ill and end up in the hospital or possibly in a coma. Most people know that and try and be safe, but a lot of people still have cravings for junk food. This is really sad because they could have lived a long healthy life, but that made one bad decision and it lead them to a life of suffering.


Hopefully this has persuaded anyone who reads this to eat healthy and to only eat junk food on occasion. I know that when I get older, I will want to stay healthy and strong. I hope you do too!