CURVES UGLY OR BEAUTIFUL? | Teen Ink

CURVES UGLY OR BEAUTIFUL?

There has been a controversy between skinny and curvy over they years. Some girls feel insecure about their bodies they think being a perfect size 2 will make them feel beautiful and believe curviness is fat. Curvy means sexy not overweight and not too skinny. As a theory to test this out male students attending Black Hills High School were interviewed based on their opinions about girls with curves. According to the poll 85% said they have to have curves, 10% said they like curves in the top or bottom and 5% said it doesn’t matter. Some of the guys had different perspectives on curves and expressed their opinions in unique ways this is what some of them had said about curves.

“Curves are healthy just as long as there good at a certain extent.”
“It’s good being healthy but also being happy with your shape”.
“Curves are healthy and good they’re better than being flat.”
“The shape of curves is athletic.”
How to have confidence in your curvy body.
Where outfits that make you feel good in your curvy body.
Don’t punish your body
Do not try to keep yourself away from food you can still eat, but dance and have fun.
Flirt a little bit but don’t over do it. Many young ladies need to feel strong, prideful, and confident about their bodies because there are many ways of being healthy and those are the main keys.

I was inspired to write this piece by a question that had always been pondering in my head. I had always wondered if curves were ugly or beautiful? What many people's perspectives on them. Many girls today have curby bodies and think that it's fat and being simply skinny will make them beautiful. That's not true girls need to learn to love their bodies and accpet the way they look. Confidence is an important aspect too. It reflect who you are. Without Confidence people wouldn't be happy, strong, or bold. This piece helped me point out this issue. I have a natrul curvy body and I love my body. I think it's beautiful.

If you are in uncomfortable position and have no money to go out from that point, you would require to receive the loans. Just because it would help you unquestionably. I take small business loan every time I need and feel great because of it.

Jennyimi said...
I love this article because it is a postive influence on young females. Gloria I have always known her to be a strong female andf her writing is strong because it represents a good message and point. I would definitley read this on a magazine because mothers like me would appreciate their daughter's having high sef esteem and appreciating their bodies.

J.I. said...
The article is a ffabulous article and I would reccomend for young females who don't feel good about their shape because it will give them confidence and make them feel comforatble with their bodies.