Reality 1 | Teen Ink

Reality 1

August 10, 2014
By Roddur BRONZE, Dhaka, Other
Roddur BRONZE, Dhaka, Other
4 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
If 'nobody'; can get there.
I will be 'nobody'
I ain't stepping back.


Friendship. It’s a term people use a lot. To me, it’s a process of creating ‘bonds’. These ‘bonds’ are spiritual, the moment a person knows somebody else deeply and the other responds positively, a ‘bond’ is created. A ‘bond’ doesn’t necessarily have to connect two people, and it can be between family members too.

Pain. It is the consequence a person faces when a strong ‘bond’ expires. When somebody, who is a close friend to another, dies, the other feels pain. This pain is neither physical nor mental… it’s something inexpressible. Only the person suffering from it understands. This pain is inevitable to every person… because, they have created the strongest bond of all… with the person(s) he/she was raised by. So losing a parent… the feeling is almost unspeakable.
Creating ‘bond’ eventually leads to pain. The more ‘bonds’ people create… the more pain they suffer from.

That’s why hatred is a common thing in this world… when a disease takes away a ‘bond’… or when another person kills off the ‘bond’… hatred steps in to protect love and this ultimately leads to vengeance. Taking in vengeance, to me, is the attempt to release the pain you have suffered from. Although, it is not commonly possible to avenge a disease… but human nature does not believe in that during that time. You start to feel the whole world crushing against you… the other ‘bond’ holders try to console you, they try to inject hope into you… but you feel despair.

Despair. There are actually two forms of it: its temporary form and its permanent form. Today, we are going to explore its temporary form.

The temporary form of despair is the end of the consequence sequence of the asseveration of a strong ‘bond’. After it has played its part, then… the whole sequence will get reversed. Like you clock up a mouse and wait until it stops again… only with some huge differences.
Despair is the shadow that appears before you when you lose everything that is positive to you. The feeling of despair is one of those inexpressible human feelings… it’s like feeling angry, exhausted and sad at the same time. Even though such a feeling is inexpressible… it’s still possible.

This whole process duration depends on the strength of the ‘bond’… it can be as quick as two minutes and also as slow as 20 years.

And what if another asseveration happens? What if two ‘bonds’ get severed at the same time? The whole thing gets worse… probably a hundred times worse…

The more pain a person suffers the greater despair shadows him… and the more his life gets tiresome and vulnerable.

It’s all inevitable… because, it’s part of REALITY. It’s part of life.

Your life is just like a train… you don’t know when you will lose your rail tracks… for some (or most) people.

For the others… they just get off the train for a short moment and pull off part of the rail track… which is all that he/she needs to commit suicide. That’s the ultimate consequence of despair… suicide.

So don’t lose your tracks… stay strong and try to escape this part of reality… fast


The author's comments:
I write what I think.