In my lifetime.

'Dear Danie, I love you. Im sure you already know that. Im sorry it had to end like this. Please dont follow in my footsteps. Love, Aram.' That was the last thing he ever communicated to me. My best friend, Aram, killed himself 2 years ago. He was bullied harrassed and beaten often. I never knew this. He was always happy.
When my life started going downward. It was an ocean wave and I was simply the sand, washing away. ut it wasnt that easy. The pain I fealt at school, and home didnt just wash away. One night I decided to kill myself. Arams words kept creeping into my mind, 'dont follow in my footsteps,' but i continued to push it out. I had decided my own fate. This was it. The night before the date I had set to commit to my dark deed, I had a dream of everything I would miss. And I saw my loved ones, my friends, and Aram. He told me it would get better. The next morning I went to a counselor and got help. Im happy and healthy now, and Aram is why. Hes not here with me in body. But he is here.