ACNE: Secret to Reducing Redness, Eliminating Pus, & Rejuvenating Your Skin

You are wondering how in the world you can reduce acne-causing redness and eliminate the pus-filled pimples...while rejuvenating your skin. The truth is, I've been at that place...desperately hoping to discover that "one" thing that would make my acne go away....or shoot, I would have settled for just toning down the redness.

Most of the products I tried that were supposed to "get rid of my acne" only caused SEVERE drying...causing my face to be flaky...which lead to more breakouts in the end.

Well, the secret treatment is Tea Tree Oil.

This oil is very effective in killing bacteria and most types of skin infection that penetrates the skin. Beyond being antibacterial, this pure oil is also antiviral and antiseptic--making it a powerful external treatment for acne prone skin since it controls breakouts, whiteheads and most blemishes.

I found a bottle of tea tree oil at the local Walmart (pharmacy section, on the bottom shelf of the vitamin section). Make sure if you have sensitive skin that you don't use 100% pure concentrated tea tree oil. Experts recommed: 20% tea tree oil diluted with jojoba oil.

**There are also other forms of tea tree oil you can use...body wash & body soap.

If you found this article helpful...imagine what other secrets you have yet to discover! I learned this "little tidbit" in the very special e-book that changed my life. It's all yours at the link below. (Very small investment to develop a healthy and clear skin lifestyle).

http://www.clearskinhappens.com

pattyb said...
Actually another solution I've found really good is a book recommended to me by one of my friends.

I gives you great advice on what natural methods and things to use. Great help and no promise of looking great overnight. Much more realistic and it works. Took a little more than couple of weeks but alot of the advice was great. http://hondacbr01.14dyacure.hop.clickbank.net

deniontana said...
Dec. 7, 2008 at 12:44 am
boring title

dallideceiver replied...
zactly. same thoughts here