Pain for Pain | Teen Ink

Pain for Pain

April 25, 2011
By AlexxxX GOLD, Wichita, Kansas
AlexxxX GOLD, Wichita, Kansas
18 articles 0 photos 13 comments

Favorite Quote:
\"A wise man makes more oppatunities then he finds\"


Overwhelmed with emotions anger depression and nobody seems to listen to how we feel and what is causing all o this pain. Everyday thousands of teens are cutting themselves because they dont know how else to deal with this pain nobody seems to listen to them to hear them. They hide their cuts because they dont want to people to see they are ashamed and hurting and the worst part is when and if people find out a lot of them wont do anything whether its be cause they dont know what to do or that theyre afraid of making the person mad or making it worse. I know from personal experience Im not afraid to say I used to cut and I still do and the closest people around me know i do they dont do much but they always ask me if I do and if I have cuts on my wrist and my answer is always the same "No" but the truth is yes. they check my wrists and get mad but I cant help it I cant help why I cut I cant help this depression and nobodt listens and really hears what I'm saying. This pain causes me to lie to myself to others and worst of all my best friends. people need realize that when somebody cuts themselves they need help so help them tell someone an adult you can trust that will know what to do. I'm proud to say I am getting help for my "addiction" and for the physical pain I intentionally inflict on myself because I feel like I cant deal with this pain.


The author's comments:
Yes I cut yes Im getting the help. I wrote this article to help people who know people who cut or hurt themselves becuase of depression so please help those people get the help.