McDonald's: Killing our Population?

Now I love a pouch of McDonald's fries as much as the next girl but they are SO unhealthy for you!

Do you ever really read the nutrition values on your Big Mac or Double Cheeseburger box? Well, I'm not trying to be harsh here, but the sodium, fat, and cholesterol levels are OFF THE CHARTS. It's sadly and pathetically ridiculous how these people in the cities survive off of fast food. Yes, it may be affordable to your wallet, but not to your health.

Have you ever seen the show about how some guy ate McDonald's for every meal in a time span of 1 week? The studies that were shown from his tests said his fat percentage, his cholesterol levels, and his overall nutrition facts were so bad! He had gained a lot of weight as well.
I'm not trying to tell you that you should never eat fast food, but what I'm trying to do is give you a wake-up call. I want people to be around for a really long time to see the great moments in life. Nobody should have horrible health because of poor meal choices.

rmp707 said...
Who does not eat McDonald's? What? I eat McDonald's two days out of a week. Some times I do not eat McDonald's two days out of a week. McDonald's may be fattening to some people, but you must exercise in order to lose weight. Why do most people think McDonald's is not good for you. I love eating at McDonald's.  

scoot413This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 28, 2010 at 4:37 pm :
i hear you: ieat mickeyd's as well but its the people who go and eat it for every single calorie of the day and don't excercise. that may be one of the reasons people have not the greatest health.