editorial | Teen Ink

editorial

By romello BRONZE, Jersey City, New Jersey
romello BRONZE, Jersey City, New Jersey

Should AHS freshmen be able to go out for lunch?
In my opinion freshman students at AHS should be able to go out for lunch. Students should be able to go out to lunch because I think the freshmen are responsible enough to go out when the bell rings and come back inside when its time for the next period. The freshmen also should be able to go out for lunch because some days the students might not want to eat the school lunch and they should have other selections outside of the school.

I think that AHS freshmen are responsible enough to go out for lunch because we get to our classes on time everyday and don’t cut class. Also, I think we are responsible enough to go outside for lunch because we will keep track of time and not be late for the next class. We are responsible enough to go to class each day and get good grades and I think we can go outside the school eat lunch and come back. I know this is a big responsibility but I think AHS freshmen can handle it.

The freshmen at AHS to go out for lunch because sometimes the school lunch is not always good to eat. In addition, if the school lunch is not good that day a lot of the freshmen don’t each and then by the end of the day were hungry and can’t focus on the class. In the surrounding area there are other places to eat like Chinese food, sandwich store and a truck that has different varieties of foods. Sometimes the AHS freshmen just want to have the choice of eating outside or in the school. I would like to have the choice to go outside to eat lunch.