Save this Earth

Without the Earth we have no where to live, along with many other organisms. If we don't save the Earth now maybe our children or grandchildren might not be able to see it for long. Our atmosphere is weakening and we have to do something about it fast.

We could plant more trees to create more oxygen to keep the bad air away from the atmosphere, or we could just stop cutting down the rainforest. We are living and we need the space but we aren't the only species on this earth. Saving the rainforest is not only good for us and the atmosphere but also good for the many different species that it homes.

We could try to get as many people as possible to switch to hybrids and other energy saving things to use less fossil fuel for energy and relying more on solar and wind energy. Fossil fuels are destroying our earth and we need to limit the use of it.

Recycling is a great and easy way to help our precious planet. Everyone can help, all they have to do is follow three simple rules; Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!

The world is precious and we need to keep it that way.

Areej Mohyudin said...
Oct. 30, 2011 at 10:18 am:

yea you are asolutely right its a great article .. i like ot soo much ..

we should plant more trees because its our essential need even thought they are also living thing and we have to kind with all living things ..

overall its very nice article and informative as well gr8 job keep it up :)

samridhi said...
Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:25 am:
this is very good and encouraging paragraph 4 students . they should get inspired from this .

santosh said...
Apr. 3, 2011 at 4:36 am:
I think you are right if we do not save our earth than who will. Because not only human beings live on this earth but olso many other species. It is not only our home but also the other species so, we must have to save them who are with me to save this earth

mikey123 replied...
May 7, 2011 at 11:03 pm :
yes i am with u to ave this earth

Tatyana D. said...
Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:44 pm:
David,this peice is very inspiring.You are right we need to strengthen our atmosphere and conquer the world and the people around us.Evan what is happening to our earth affects on our poor people that have a way tougher life than us. But if we all pitch in to help,we can do this!Who is with me?!

anant raj replied...
May 7, 2011 at 11:05 pm :
i m with u to save this earth i have a suggestion that please plant more treees i also do that even i have started it

host may kilve replied...
Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:48 am :
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Protected The Earth said...
Jun. 18, 2010 at 3:44 am:

first we prepared and inspire the people about the deforest .

.

Sarahcuda said...
May 15, 2010 at 10:04 pm:
Global warming is a lie!!!!!

wiggyiiees replied...
Feb. 3, 2011 at 6:08 pm :

Hells ya

Tatyana D. replied...
Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:47 pm :

How is it a lie? lol

jonas_chic899 said...
amen!:))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Catiestar said...
Mar. 23, 2010 at 9:20 pm:
This is a good article because it states the obvious quickly with a bit of background information. Easy to understand, just do what it says! Great job, keep it up.

missy'smom said...
David, This is a good article to submit to the newspaper for Earth Day, April 22. It is a reminder to all of us to do our part in keeping the earth habitable.

swim4ever said...
Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:33 am:
i did like your article but i thought it was a little dry when i read it i felt no enthusism (also please comment on my work as well)

Allen G. said...
Jun. 17, 2009 at 2:57 pm:
Though breif, this story reflects exactly what we could do to protect our world. However, in the first paragraph, second sentence, "If we don't save the Earth now maybe our children or grandchildren might not be able to see it for long," the word "maybe" and "might" are similar and one of them should be eliminated. The sentence should read "If we don't save the Earth now our children or grandchildren might not be able to see it for long."

davnlee said...
May 31, 2009 at 3:53 am:
This work is definitely written with a voice from the Earth. However, there is a fine line between environmentalism and alarmism. It's very unlikely that the atmosphere will disappear or the Earth will become inhabitable within a mere hundred years. Also, switching to alternative energy must be done carefully and gradually, because that in and of itself can bring about a whole hoard of issues treading in politics. But nonetheless I agree; we can only help the Earth by being a bit more con... (more »)

pattyanne said...
May 4, 2009 at 10:11 pm:
Great job David -- very good article.

Bob said...
Mar. 21, 2009 at 12:10 am:
GREAT JOB David!!! we should all start recycling keep up the good work

Debbie said...
Mar. 20, 2009 at 5:16 pm:
Way to go. You are a great writer. Don't ever stop expressing your thoughts on paper.