Save this Earth

Without the Earth we have no where to live, along with many other organisms. If we don't save the Earth now maybe our children or grandchildren might not be able to see it for long. Our atmosphere is weakening and we have to do something about it fast.

We could plant more trees to create more oxygen to keep the bad air away from the atmosphere, or we could just stop cutting down the rainforest. We are living and we need the space but we aren't the only species on this earth. Saving the rainforest is not only good for us and the atmosphere but also good for the many different species that it homes.

We could try to get as many people as possible to switch to hybrids and other energy saving things to use less fossil fuel for energy and relying more on solar and wind energy. Fossil fuels are destroying our earth and we need to limit the use of it.

Recycling is a great and easy way to help our precious planet. Everyone can help, all they have to do is follow three simple rules; Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!

The world is precious and we need to keep it that way.

Tanvi said...
today at 11:22 am
Very good it helped me a lot for my work

Niharika_mehta1209 said...
Jun. 24 at 7:14 am
This is really helpful and has helped me to do my homework.... Good essay

Jimmi said...
Jun. 8 at 11:38 am
This is an excellent essay and help me in my holiday homework

Jimmi said...
Jun. 8 at 11:38 am

Jimmi said...
Jun. 8 at 11:38 am

Jimmi said...
Jun. 8 at 11:38 am

Jimmi said...
Jun. 8 at 11:38 am

Jimmi said...
Jun. 8 at 11:38 am

Jimmi said...
Jun. 8 at 11:38 am

Jimmi said...
Jun. 8 at 11:38 am

Jimmi said...
Jun. 8 at 11:38 am

Jimmi said...
Jun. 8 at 11:38 am

Jimmi said...
Jun. 8 at 11:38 am

Jimmi said...
Jun. 8 at 11:38 am

Avita said...
Mar. 26 at 7:52 am
Very very nice essay

Shubham said...
Sept. 5, 2016 at 11:51 am
Good essay for my project

hero said...
its feels guilty when every one cut dowm the forests for no region if they went to jungle for firewood they occasionally or willingly cut small and healthy plant we should think about its if this type of distruction held place in every country we will be no more in this world can u imagion about our end its coming if we want to stop it we should soon attempt a new and effective steps

hero said...

nstofile said...
very good essay. it helped me with my save the world essay and presentation.

AJ123 said...
In 1972 the world's first nationwide green party was founded in NEW ZEALAND. the now asked question is "are we to leave our successors a scorched planet of advancing deserts. impoverished landscapes and ailing environment?"-we have not inherited this world or the environment from our ancestors,we have borrowed it from our ancestors. We have shifted -one hopes,irrevocably-from the mechanistic view to a holistic and ecological view of the world. It is a shift in human perception as revolutionary a... (more »)