Required Recyling | Teen Ink

Required Recyling

By Cygan9049 BRONZE, Northville, Michigan
Cygan9049 BRONZE, Northville, Michigan

I chose this topic because my family recycles often. We actually recycle weekly and our recycled goods are picked up every other week infront of our house by a special truck that only picks up recycled items. We like to separate plactic, metal and paper in separate areas. If recycling was mandatory by the Government our air, water and land would be cleaner and last longer. We could reuse so many things and not have to throw so much away everyday. The United States would be almost pollution free. If this were to happen we would not have to worry about over population and limited resources. This would be good for our yonger generations who would also not have to worry about pollution. If we continued to recycle it would also show other countries how to treat the Earth and our world would benefit by being cleaner too. Not a lot of people know that burning trash creates air pollution so if the law included no trash burning it would help eliminate this pollution also. Not all people in the United States take recycling seriously. It is easy for them to just throw everything away and not care at all. In my opinon, its easy to recycle and we need to change our views on recycling and allow it to be mandatory in the United States and hope for other countries to follow us.