Magic | Teen Ink

Magic

April 2, 2015
By Lakshmy PLATINUM, Kumily, Other
Lakshmy PLATINUM, Kumily, Other
24 articles 1 photo 6 comments

There comes that perfect moment when you have a great book open in your hands, a cup of coffee by your side and the book has already taken you back in time and those amazing memories play a slideshow in your mind. Now that is what I call romance. :) Sometimes I wonder at some writers; at their ability to take you away from your immediate surroundings. Its just magical. And that magic often brings back all the magic that has happened in one's life. And today I am much inspired to share a few magical moments of my life. I am a traveller. And travelling has become a real passion for me. There was a day when I learned that travelling is not about the distance, but about the experience. And trust me, that experience kept me spell-bound for quite a while. Life was fine till that day, but from there, nothing seemed to make sense. It was like, everything on earth was but a reflection of its eternity. Nature exposed to man her magnificence there and no one could escape the spell it cast. It was a place that made me wish I were in love. This place is but a half an hour drive from home. And this particular journey was never planned before hand and this particular place I am talking about can't be accessed if you are an outsider. (Bitter truths! ) And yes. Like every traveller says, the unplanned journeys are the best. It was a dull,rainy sunday and we had literally nothing to do. And it occured to my mom that it might be a good chance to meet her old friend who has come home after many a years. As she spoke about it, we saw ourselves dressed up and ready to go. The word 'travel' acts like caffiene at home. !! And once the main road ended, we felt the bones doubling. The road was rough, but the visual treat it gave us was beyond words. The mist brushing against the face, the greenery of the unending tea plantation, the streams flowing down violently... The sight was simply breath-taking. And what I loved the most was the fact that we were the only travellers and it seemed like everything was set out in display just for us. Just like some fantasy becoming a reality.


The author's comments:

the best travel experience..