Forest protection | Teen Ink

Forest protection

December 2, 2008
By Anonymous

Jacques Deval Afin de vivre bel et bien once said, “God loved the birds and invented trees. Man loved the birds and invented cages”. Most people don’t take the time to recycle there trash. The best way to manage id forest is to protect its wildlife. First I would start by installing solar panels on every house in Idaho.

Then building dams with filters in the lakes rivers pond and even creeks. Then I would stock them with local fish and exotic fish from other places. Also I would shorten hunting and fishing season. I would not let them tear down stop tearing down forest that destroy and run the animals out of there homes.

Then put in sprinklers for the tree’s and plants to grow. After that I would not allow motorized vehicles on the paths and the wilderness because they pollute the air and kill the vegetation, the water and fish to.

Then put trash cans on the paths to prevent littering and park patrol to make sure they don’t litter if they do it is a hundred dollar fine hopefully that will persuade people to not litter.

Finally I would stop tarring down tree’s to build houses businesses and clear them out for space no one will use. Next if you tear down a tree you have to plant two trees’s so that we will have nice scenery clean air for Idaho’s youth.