Earth... This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Nice Characteristics: It is composed of liquids, gases, and solids. On it are plenty of interesting animals flying, crawling, screeching, fighting, and waddling about. It has lots of different colors and smells to savor (or despise).

Major Drawback: The planet is inhabited by silly, self-centered creatures that refer to themselves as "humans." They seek to hunt, control, govern, or "own" everything that earth has to offer.

WARNING TO BEINGS ON OTHER PLANETS: For your own sake, hide your planet from the humans for as long as possible. If your planet is discovered by a human, put up your dukes (if you have any) and prepare for a fight. You do not want the humans touching your planet! If the humans somehow come in contact with your planet in any way, shape or form, abandon your planet immediately. n

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:10 am
i love this so much!