Carbon Dioxide

Carbon Dioxide is being put into the environment at an alarming rate, and it shows no sign of stopping. Countries are burning coal, oil, and other resources that will soon and slowly destroy our world. Many people say that we can reverse this by using electric cars, but batteries hold less than one percent of the energy that you would get with a gasoline powered engine. Hydrogen powered cars are also impractical, because carrying the hydrogen in the car takes ten times the storage space of gasoline, and the pressure tank needed to hold it is very heavy and massive as well. Biofuels also cannot be produced at practical quantities and prices, so it is hard to keep the carbon dioxide level from rising above its current 389 parts per million.
One way to do this is to remove it from the environment. By letting forests expand, the carbon dioxide will be absorbed and released as oxygen gas; however, there is not enough land in order to completely rid the Earth of the excess carbon dioxide. There are machines that can do this, at a much faster rate than trees, and at a much smaller required space. These machines are often used in small scrubbing uses in small factories and buildings, as well as removing the carbon dioxide in oxygen deficient places such as submarines and spaceships. Prototypes in laboratories across the world are being tested right now, and they should be able to rid the air from the deadly gas in tons and hundreds of tons through filtering. The filtering process starts with flat and sorbent materials followed by circular and rotating filter panels that end into a shipping container. The container with the collected carbon dioxide would be sent to facilities that can use it profitably.
The gas could also serve as a liquid fuel, if electricity can break off an atom of oxygen from carbon dioxide and an atom of oxygen from a water molecule, and the combination of carbon monoxide and hydrogen gas is a synthetic gas. This can be used as a fuel but without burning anything, so the environment stays healthy. A sorbent can be used, and it creates a bonding site for the carbon dioxide, but solid sorbents are harder to move around. In a planned system by Global Research Technologies, a filter would go into a regeneration chamber, where air would be pumped out and water in. A resin would releaser carbon dioxide, and compression would form any vapor into pure water. The filter would then be dried and reused to absorb carbon dioxide from another container. Every two thousand pounds of carbon dioxide yields about fifteen dollars saved, and over time, this number could become greater, and if we all try to help out, the environment will be rid of its excess carbon dioxide.

rgrQ said...
good job decrypive

justinbieber replied...
Sept. 14, 2011 at 11:37 am :
good job,said jb