Look at the bright side (if there is one)

By AndrewC BRONZE, Madison, Mississippi
AndrewC BRONZE, Madison, Mississippi

"I like people who shake other people up and make them feel uncomfortable."
-Jim Morrison

Let's be closed minded and dumb for a moment. Let us look at the world with our eyes that we barely use and realize that pollution is going to happen, and that there's nothing any of us can do about it. Its been a factor for as long as written history. I love the modern attitude of "We are the best generation and we can do better than anyone before us." Dumb. That's all I can say. Dumb. So keep saying your helping the world- you have the right to believe anything, but don't be stupid. People were talking about global warming long ago and people will be talking about it long after we die. Therefore, realize that its OK to want to change the world and that its OK to believe that Earth has trouble because we are selfish human beings, but at the end of the day, what are you going to do about it?

on Nov. 29 2010 at 2:49 pm
GuMmYbEaRlOvEr, San Diego, California
I really loved what you wrote it is really true what people are thinking. Good job! XD

on Nov. 9 2010 at 3:05 pm
SKSK1214 BRONZE, Davie, Florida

"And suddenly we see that love costs all we have and will ever be. Yet its only love which sets us free.", & "If we don't believe theres reason for living then we'll never know."

You dont know how much i agree with this! THIS deserves to be in the Teen Ink magazine way more than some of the other articles ive seen. It doesnt need the superfolous details and fluffy, frilly, words to get the point across. Its real. Absolutely great.

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!