Look at the bright side (if there is one)

Let's be closed minded and dumb for a moment. Let us look at the world with our eyes that we barely use and realize that pollution is going to happen, and that there's nothing any of us can do about it. Its been a factor for as long as written history. I love the modern attitude of "We are the best generation and we can do better than anyone before us." Dumb. That's all I can say. Dumb. So keep saying your helping the world- you have the right to believe anything, but don't be stupid. People were talking about global warming long ago and people will be talking about it long after we die. Therefore, realize that its OK to want to change the world and that its OK to believe that Earth has trouble because we are selfish human beings, but at the end of the day, what are you going to do about it?

GuMmYbEaRlOvEr said...
I really loved what you wrote it is really true what people are thinking. Good job! XD

SKSK1214 said...
You dont know how much i agree with this! THIS deserves to be in the Teen Ink magazine way more than some of the other articles ive seen. It doesnt need the superfolous details and fluffy, frilly, words to get the point across. Its real. Absolutely great.