What if the World Used One Type of Currency? | Teen Ink

What if the World Used One Type of Currency?

April 13, 2017
By MoNeYiSlIfE BRONZE, Ho Chi Minh, Other
MoNeYiSlIfE BRONZE, Ho Chi Minh, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

One thing I have been wonder for the past few years why don’t people use the same kind of currency. I wonder doesn’t the government make one kind of currency instead of hundreds of different kinds. The money can sometimes give peoples hard times for example when a person wants to exchange money to different currency. There are two different thing that can give people hard times one they have go to the bank to exchange the money. The second thing that is annoying is that sometimes they need the exact the amount or the they won’t exchange it for you. Here is a reasons why the world use one type of currency. 

 

Do you think that we should all use one type of money? I really think using one type of money is the best choice for traveling, and when you go to another country you don’t need to change the money, and sometime you can get mistaking of that money you are using. I story when I went to Taiwan for the Holiday, and that time it was new year I and my sister got lucky money usually I would ask my dad to keep it safe for me. “Recently, Chinese leaders argued for the creation of a unified global currency, a concept that has been proposed by a number of academics and political officials in modern economic history. While the idea has certainly not received widespread support, the success of the euro demonstrates that currency unification can work and may even have certain economic benefits. What ramifications might the adoption of a universal currency have on global trade and national economies in general?”

 

When I got back to Vietnam I told my dad to give me the Taiwan money he told me that I don’t need it. Then he gave me a 50 Taiwan Dollar and at that time I thought that 50 Taiwan dollar can buy anything. Then I went out to buy ice cream with my friend, I told them that I would pay the for them. Then when we got the ice cream I took out my 50 taiwan dollar and hand it to the ice cream man. Then he handed me back the money and say can’t use the money, and at that time I was confused. After that my Aunt came  out of nowhere and give the ice cream the money. She told that 50 Taiwan dollar can’t be used in Vietnam because Vietnam money is different than Taiwanese money. Now you can see why that we should use one type of money, so that it won’t confuse people.

 

As you can see there are many different of reason why that people should use one type of currency. I really think that government should change the world and make the people use one type of currency then hundred different kind of currency, so that people don’t get confused. I think if the government were to change the rule, and make people to use one type of currency people won’t be confused.