Wiping Out Boredom | Teen Ink

Wiping Out Boredom

By Tallula77 PLATINUM, Sandhausen, Other
Tallula77 PLATINUM, Sandhausen, Other

With shortness of breath, I'll explain the infinite- how rare and beautiful it is that we exist
By sleeping at last

I live in Ireland. Just in case you don't know where that is it's very close to England and has a population of four million. Everyone that lives anywhere else would probably say how lucky I am. And generally I am. It is beautiful, the wild atlantic ocean and breath taking landscapes right in front of my eyes. Every day. Maybe it's normality that has caught up with me, I am not quiet sure. Now I have holidays. I am pretty sure that Ireland has one of the longest holidays. Three months sometimes three and a half it depends. I live in the country side too, which is pretty enjoyable. Peaceful and quiet. But unfortunately there is literally nothing to do. And I know people say there is always something to do. Let me explain: If you are under 16 you cannot work. There are no camps for teenagers only for children. Cinema's only exist in the cities and travelling is another problem because without a car you would be lost in Ireland and there's a bus like every three hours. Our parents give out to us for sitting inside all day staring at our lit up screens slowly turning into brainless zombies. But really what else is there to do? The answer is this word called NOTHING! Adults don't understand this. How could they with so many worries floating around their minds like sattelites. They have children to take care of and jobs to do. Us teenagers don't. So much time is wasted. Time that could be used to learn and experience. But no, instead we sit here in front of our dictionary to the world. A change has to be made. Who will make it?

How can changes be made if over half of the population doesn't understand our point? ~ We have to help them understand!