The Community Project That Will Grow

When people think of community service they think of giving back to the community by picking up trash, collecting canned food, and help at church. When I think of community service, I think of trail mantes, car washes, riparian repair, and landscaping. This service honors are all about what the Boy Scouts of America do while giving careful service. Recently, I assisted in a community service project that benefited a local elementary school. The project consisted of building a razed garden for three kid garden classes.

The razed garden bed was 10 by 14 and had three sections for each class. The classes will us the garden to assist in the learning of the school's life science curriculum. In the pasted students planted seeds in Dixie cups, the garden now allows them to plant their seeds in the garden. The garden will enforces to care and nurture for the seeds. The project for most benefits the students, but the feeling of good will is the ultimate scouting experience.

karen1 said...
Great work in giving back to the community! Good job Aaron! We are very proud of you!