kisses for kaeden

Kisses for Kaeden is a service project that i started when i was 6 years old to raise awareness and monatary donations to children with special heart and defects. I did this on behalf of my baby brother Kaeden who was born with a special heart. 5 years later Kisses for kaeden is stronger then ever raising to date $63,000 for other children.every month there is planning of my fund raisers, lemonade stands, bake sales auctions, canister collections teddy bear collections, book collections if it will raise awareness and raise money i will plan it. i don't do all alone i have some incredible friends that help me each month which i call my Kisses buddies!!!you can see us all around our community of Lancaster Pa. in our bright yellow tee shirts at one of our events. its fun, it feels sooooo good and i do it because I CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

gangstaboarda said...
i want to help kennedy with her cause by earning money from a skateboard a thon. kennedy, if you read this, email me at gomfhyyby@gmail.com

thanx

katef123 said...
I think is really nice of kennedy to help her brother and the families in the HopitilI will never imagin how hard it would be to have that much troble with my sibling.