Bullying | Teen Ink

Bullying

It starts at home, school, outside of school, parks, Internet, everywhere you can think of. Bullies have no life if they bully you or a loved one. For example, someone’s child can commit suicide for being bullied by a person who doesn’t get loved enough at home by their parents. Author Madelyn Noel, is from Covington, LA, was ‘’unlike a schoolyard taunt, cyberbullying is long lasting.’’ Messages and photos posted on the Internet may resurface later and renew severe cyberbullying, which can lead to anxiety depression and, in rare cases, even suicide. A lot of problems in the world would disappear if we talk to each other instead of about each other. My question in this is ‘‘what makes a bully start bullying other students that looks different or who is different?’’ I think bully become bullies because they don’t get much attention from their parents and family or they was growing up through tough times. Bullying is linked, in many ways on a child’s well-being. Bullying has no place in society, bullying doesn’t always happen to just one person.

Kids at school have a hard time standing up for themselves they think the bullies are more powerful than they are and that’s what makes them scared. Sometimes the victim may become sick, become a bully, and have problems at school, having health issues. We all should put an end to bullying! Some victims that get bullied hold things in and don’t want to tell anyone; that’s when suicide may come in.  

''leave the bullies behind''