The Study of Mean Girls | Teen Ink

The Study of Mean Girls

By kiew88 BRONZE, Penticton, Other
kiew88 BRONZE, Penticton, Other

Mean girls are not the typical kind of girl, they have an immense power. They are able to manipulate  their victim while being trustworthy. Mean girls are not what they used to be like, they are not your typical power-hungry ambitious popular girls like in the teen dramas. They can be the quiet girl sitting at the back of the class or the loud, nerdy girl who is proud of having the title 'teacher's pet'. They may seem innocent but behind their personas, they have the power of manipulation in their clique or friend group.

For example, this girl was shy, caring, good friend and kind or so everyone thought. She had incredible powers of manipulation. Though this girl seemed soft-spoken, she was able to control her group of friends with a drop of a hat. She was able to bend people to her will while everyone thought she was a good person. She made people believe that they were the problem even while if she, herself, cause they. Why? Because she's a nice girl and she would never do something like.

You may be wondering, how do I spot a mean girl? The answer is there is no way to spot one unless you become a more observant person, does she encourage you into bad decisions? Does she repeatedly get caught in lies? Studying her body language can also be very beneficial to you, body language says it all.

My only warning is that, you can be aware just please do not be paranoid because this only happens in special causes, people can be very nice. All you have to worry about is if your friend is telling you the truth.

mplo said...
on Dec. 4 2015 at 9:26 am
This is another very good article, because it points out the kind of meanness that seems to be the order of the day: The kind of meanness that flies so far under the radar that the victim(s) aren't aware of the fact that they're being victimized by this type of victimizer until it's way too late, if one gets the drift.