Message To My Dearest, Most Wonderful, Haters

“Do you know what I find funny? The fact that you though that your devilish grin, your mocking smile, your deep animosity would somehow even the slightest bit hinder my progress. Heh, even thinking about it, for a split second is a waste of my time. But, you know what, you’re as popular as said in your name:

Hilarious
Average
Teenage
Empty
Ruthless
Savages

That I don’t even need to call you haters. Yeah, sure call me childish, but that’s just a lazy excuse for a lack of a comeback. Yeah sure, I was once told words contain power like power rangers or something but if I don’t want to hear your words and I refuse to let them enter my eardrum then I don’t want to hear it! Especially from you! And especially since your words are not filled with love or serenity but are filled with lies, deception, and pure hate. Yeah, you might say I am going overboard, above the limit, but that’s sort of my forte, and as you clearly stated their just words right?! Oh wait is this a little too harsh for you or should I go up to your face ad ask you one simple question that will make every muscle in your body freeze, your hair on its ends; why do you hate me? But of course your answer would be as stupidest as it can be because that’s exactly what you are, stupid. Just plain stupid. And yes, I am using an informal word to refer to a characteristic that describes you from head to toe form inside to out. But you know what you’re lucky (winks), I don’t like fighting fire with fire and yes I will find it in my heart deep,  deep, in my heart to where I will forgive you. (Shrugs) because that’s the type of person I am. (Cheesy mile)