Why Bully? | Teen Ink

Why Bully?

By joedirt1999 BRONZE, Hemet, California
joedirt1999 BRONZE, Hemet, California

-When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful.

Why must people have to bully other people? Is it to make their own self feel better about themselves. It must be the rewarding feeling they must receive from lowering someone else self-esteem. No it is because the bully feels weak inside. They have no one else to talk to so they resort to either the verbal, emotional, or physical violence on a much weaker person. But the bully does know what it is like to go through such pain. The pain of being called a loser, stupid, and ugly. The pain of words. The pain of words which can have much impact as a cannon going through a sheet of paper. That paper being the one bullied. But its up to that individual, that lone piece of paper to rise up and become a mighty wall. A wall which will defend against the cannon’s attack but, the wall is not strong enough to stand tall alone. It needs the help of a foundation, a backbone, that will help keep that wall standing straight up from the cannon fire. The foundation is anyone who is watching someone being bullied and help the person out by taking a stand. A stand that might help save that child from doing a very fatal thing. Saving him from either harming himself or harming the bully in a way he will regret for the rest of his life. But it is not always the bully’s fault. The bully may be the person who needs the most help in this situation. They could be doing because they could have family problems or they do not how to express themselves. Just because the may have a reason or not doesn’t give them the satisfaction of ruining another young life so that they can make theirs better. Because in the end it doesn’t help either the bully or the bullied. They both get hurt. Being a bully doesn’t make you any different than the person being bullied. They are both the same. They both bleed the same color blood as everybody else so why should one person be judge because he or she is different. Everybody is different in their own unique way.

on Dec. 18 2014 at 9:53 am
IBelongInNewYork, Pocatello, Idaho

" Happiness is the key to life, so what is the key to happiness?"

- Me

I agree with you 100% Bullying is wrong.