Including All People | Teen Ink

Including All People

Dear High School Staff and Student
I just want everyone to be aware with our society has come to and how we can change it.  A lot of people now days just care about only themselves and people that are close in their lives, what people don’t understand is that some people are not all the same as one another. Including people born with mental or physical disabilities.  I have noticed that this year we have improved with including people with special needs but not all have equality.  As we all know that one of our students that had special needs was crowned home coming king this year and how much he deserved it.  Being crowned meant so much to him.  He also got into a football game and scored his first varsity football touchdown.  He was so happy to be included and glad that everyone that treated him the same as a normal person.  We need to all realize that they are normal too and they need to be included, doing this will change their lives even if it is the littlest thing ever. They want to be included and just want to fit in.  They try so hard but yet they realize that they might not be wanted or might not know how to make friends as well as someone else.  So, that means that we should reach out to them and invite them to do something, even if it is just playing a basketball game in gym class.  It’s one little good deed that goes a long way.  Our teachers here do a great job about including and comforting them in and out of the class room.

it is a letter about what i want to reach people