Assault and Always | Teen Ink

Assault and Always

November 12, 2014
By Anonymous

Yes, the title is about "Rape". I want to tell you something about Rape. Rape is something that takes your child hood away. It's something that is stuck permantely in your mind, nothing that you forget. It's an emotional and physical pain to go through. I know some many people who have been through Rape. Imagine being taken from your home in the middle of the night, or having a close friend that you have known for who know's how long. Finding out what they are going to do to you is something that will never be forgotten. Your afraid to tell someone, you are afraid that no one cares. That's wrong, there is always someone, someone who loves you, someone who will help you. Always tell yourself "Someone love's and cares for me" Always..... Never forget that you are stronger then what people think you are. You are a human being as well. If you were raped and you are reading this, I am posting this because I know how you feel, I know what you went through. It's okay to cry, it's okay to scream, it's okay to be mad. It's ok! Just remember no matter where you are there is always someway you can get yourself out of something. Never forgert. Remember. Just Remember.....