Pop Quiz | Teen Ink

Pop Quiz

By RWriter GOLD, Nashotah, Wisconsin
RWriter GOLD, Nashotah, Wisconsin

Name: ________________________ Date: ___________ Hour:________

Pop Quiz:
True or false.
“Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words may never hurt me.”
True or false.
“If you stand up for yourself, they’ll leave you alone.”
True or false.
Parent’s teach their kids not to bully.
True or false.
Bullying builds character.
True or false.
Bullying is not a serious problem.
Truth or false.
If I don’t report the bullies, there’s a chance they’ll want to be my friends.
True of false.
Adults don’t bully. Bullying is a phase of adolescence, like puberty, that humans grow out of with maturity and grace.
True or false.
Schools know who the bullies are. Schools know where the bullying happens. Schools know how to stop bullying.
True or false.
Bullying is just a fad and it will go away. We just have to wait for somebody to solve the problem for us.
True or false.
If students are bullying each other outside school grounds school grounds, there’s nothing the school can do about it.It’s not their problem.
True or false.
Villains don’t get happy endings. So regardless of how clever the bully may be, they will never get into college because Universities care about bullying. Employers will glance skeptically at their resume and turn up their nose in disgust, where “BULLY” is typed in perfect font.
True or false.
In fifteen years, the fact that I spent my childhood, which is rumored to be the happiest time of any child’s life, in misery and tears because of some kids won’t matter. Because it’ll be over by then.
True or false.
By the time I’m a mother, I’ll never have to worry about sending my child to school because bullying will be gone by then. Extinct. Never will I feel even a tingling of doubt or concern as I wave goodbye to them at the bus stop.
True or false.
No one has ever died because of bullying
True or False
Bullying is not a serious problem.

Now, true or false?