Bye-Bye Bully Review | Teen Ink

Bye-Bye Bully Review

October 2, 2014
By Jaqueline Marquez Solis BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
Jaqueline Marquez Solis BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Dear Readers,


“I would like to thank you, though. You made me realize that I don’t need to change myself to fit in, to find people who love me.” Those two sentences were the most impactful in the article. A girly getting bullied all her life until one day she realizes that others do love her. No one should ever feel like they don’t belong here, or that they should look a certain way so people will like them. Everyone should be accepted and respected just the way they are.


This is a perfect article for people who are being bullied or people who are bullying others as well. Actually, it’s a perfect article for anyone in general. It says so much in just less than a page. In most cases of bullying, the bully ends up losing. They just teach the victims that others do love them just the way they are. In other cases, bullies cause the victims to do horrible things including suicide. Everyone should realize that they do not have to look a certain way to be accepted. I truly do recommend this reading to any teenager out there.