Harsh Words and prosperous future | Teen Ink

Harsh Words and prosperous future

By KaiLeena PLATINUM, Fort Wayne, Indiana
KaiLeena PLATINUM, Fort Wayne, Indiana

"He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give. Don’t analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you."
— Bob Marley

Why do we tolerate our own dispair? Wy do we tolerate the ones who beat that feeling inside of us as well as ourselves? When we do these things, we can never fully achieve things, and that is wrong.

Fear. Deppresion. Lack of courage. Giving up. Not worth it. These are not true, and they are all a part of our damaged mind sets as we create them as well. You should not let those people do what they do to you and let them devour you. You should never even devour yourself. Just bhecause we are our toughest critic doesn't mean to beat ourselves down.

I learned the hard way. I let what others say and do affect me. I let my own remarks break me. I shouldn't have. Take it from me. I used to let them break me down. Everything I felt was jumbled up. I felt alone. Desperate for a connection. Loss of hope. Many more things have I felt because of this.

They may try to break you and their words may scortch you with pain, but you cannot let them do that to you. Don't let them hurt you.

I know that is easily said than done, but at least try as hard as you can. Be courageous. Take a stand. You are worth everything. And you are amazing.

Once I figured these things out, no one could stop me but myself. Now, I am graduating in 2015. I am working on publishing my two book series as well and all together I have nine books. I am aiming towards the military and Law school too.

See what you can do if you don't let them  harm you? You can create a vision and a dream to be the things you want to be. Next time someone says something to you, think about what you want to acheiec think about all the possibilites. Don't let them tear you down. They are jealous of you or they like you. I know it is cliche but it really isnt.

I had a bully friend me on facebook. He talked to me and apologized for everything he had done. I asked him why did he the things he did, and he said he had no clue. He then asked me if he could tell me something. I told him okay and that is when he said he liked me.

Many people bring down others because of this, or other reason unknown to man, but don't let it break you. Yes, I keep repeating this phrase, but it is so important. Never give up sight of what you want and carry on throught the roughest stroms. You can and will make it.

Preferences

§

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

0

-

=

Backspace

Tab

q

w

e

r

t

y

u

i

o

p

[

]

Return

capslock

a

s

d

f

g

h

j

k

l

;

'

\

shift

`

z

x

c

v

b

n

m

,

.

/

shift

English

alt

alt

Preferences