Bullying and November | Teen Ink

Bullying and November

By johnny byrd BRONZE, Marlborough, Massachusetts
johnny byrd BRONZE, Marlborough, Massachusetts

Hi. All of you heard the term bullying right. Well there are many ways to interpret bullying. And so I want to say bullying is the worst that I see happen on a daily basis and I am tired if seeing it and wondering how to stop it on my own all around the world.

Lets make a day last a month. We'll call the month the fall of the bullies. And on this month lets say November where all the kids who were bullied are to stand up for each other. Against all types of bullies. no matter what gender or genre. We, as they put it the "weaklings" won't be putting up with the bad things these bullies do.

Lets name the month "No Bullies" I will hope you all take my word to make this bullying stop because not only is it dumb, abusive but its getting very annoying. Lets make this the month to have us all stand up for each other. Lets have this month be a symbol for respect and teamwork and thanks because it feels great to be happy. Trust me, I know.

And the greatest idea of in my heart and mind is that it won't just stop bullying for a month but it will encourage every one to do it all year around. So please stand up for each other no matter what you look like. Just do it.

This piece was a shout out to all the people we call rejects or weaklings to stand up for each other. Its not funny when someone gets their feelings hurt. It sucks more than anything. And another thing. I'll be writing a life story about myself to show you guys aren't the only ones having a bad life.

on Jul. 6 2014 at 2:01 am
oh okay i didnt know that

bookmouse BRONZE, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Not to sound creepy, but I know people in the town listed with your piece, and they have said the bullying there is really bad -- please keep on spreading the word there that bullying needs to stop! I would like to point out that according to a quick internet search October is anti-bullying month...although I think every month should be anti-bullying month!