Together | Teen Ink

Together

By goosemonster7 BRONZE, Klamath Falls, Oregon
goosemonster7 BRONZE, Klamath Falls, Oregon

In my opinion bullying is a way for others to feel better about themselves by putting others down. No one should ever be bullied, I know from my experience. Also you have to remember if you are being bullied you can't run from it forever. You have to tell someone or you will learn to run from everything. Sometimes you just need to stand up for yourself and not let anyone bring you down. The main thing you need is CONFIDENCE in yourself, you have to believe in you no matter what. Every person has something that makes you special and different, and you shouldn't be ashamed of that you should be proud of it. Bullies usually have something going on in their personal lives that they can't control but that's no excuse to make someone else feel bad. In 7th grade I was in a bathroom at school in a corner against 5 other girls with the rest of the school outside of the doors. No one stood up for me and I didn't stand up for myself which I should have. I went home schooled after that and ran away from my problems but when I had to face the people who did it a year later I was scared still. I eventually overcame my fear and built up my confidence.That is exactly what you need to do too. If you see someone being bullied don't step in just get help if you don't you could regret it.