How My Little Sister Was Bullied | Teen Ink

How My Little Sister Was Bullied

By KristleMarie96 BRONZE, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
KristleMarie96 BRONZE, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

"If you love something set it free, if it comes back it was meant to be, if not is truly was not yours in the first place"

My Little Sister Was Bullied To The Point Of Suicide. She was pushed in front of a train and she could have got killed it was literally 10 inches from killing her. The girl that bullied her in school threatened to kill our family and hurt us. My sister would come home crying and she would be all depressed and she didnt want to go to school she pretended sick all the time. Im her big sister and seeing my sister go threw what i went through killed me to learn. My sister is 10 years old. My mom went to the cops and they didnt do anything. my mom went to the girls house and her mom didnt stop her daughter from hurting my little sister it killed me to learn that. i love my little sister and i could have lost her if i didnt stand up to bullying. Save a life i saved my little sisters

I saved my little sisters life and i couldnt be more happier. I love her. If you or a family member is getting bullied stand up to it

Dahlia_ SILVER said...
Dahlia_ SILVER, Sanibel, Florida
I think you could do so much more with this!  Why limit it to a paragraph when you could stretch it into a whole memoir?  I think this story has potential but if you are going to publish it at least capitalize your I's and don't say "more happier" because if it is gramatically correct you will make a better impression on your readers.  Also, it's "through", not threw.