When He Finds You | Teen Ink

When He Finds You

By ScarlettJ. DIAMOND, West Newton, Pennsylvania
ScarlettJ. DIAMOND, West Newton, Pennsylvania

"You are only confined by the walls you build around yourself." "Follow your heart, but take your brain with you." "You were born to be real, not to be perfect."

Silly girls and tiny dreams, that was my life. I thought you could love a stranger, feel that strangers mouth on yours and enjoy it. But I was wrong.
I was so wrong...
"Where do you think you're going?" A harsh, cruel, sinister voice said behind me.
I jumped, nearly shattering in my own skin.
I started to run, my feet stumbling and my hands sweating. I could hear his hushed voice, and his loud footsteps behind me. His large hands snagged the root of my hair and I was screaming, kicking and trying to get free. He began to drag me from the kitchen to the basement, my hair splitting from the surface of my scalp. I was crying, clawing at his hands with my nails but he didn't stop. He was truly going to kill me.
I felt air born and I found myself laying on a large bed. His hands gripped my hips, crushing them.
Another scream split through my teeth.
"Did I say I was finished?!" He yelled in my ear.
I slumped back, his hands yanking my thighs apart and pressing himself into me. I pulled the sheets and wrapped them across my chest, but he wanted more.
Needed all of me, all at once.
I was being split into two...

on May. 12 2014 at 8:22 am

Anna, I can't tell you how to think or how to love, but maybe I'm not the good guy here. trust me, you don't want to mingle with me. I'm not the best. I'm a little,... poisonous, for your plate.

Anastasia.Z BRONZE, West Newton, Pennsylvania

Life is like quicksand. The more we struggle, the more we drown in it. -Keanu Reeves

Oh honey, you're way more than pretty. You make the sunset cry when it has to set, and I absolutely did friend request you. I, as well, live close by! This is fate, I swear it be on my grave.  I want to be More than friends.

Thanks! It means a lot to me when I get told my work is good. I really appreciate it, Anna. And like-wise, though I hardly know you! Did you friend-request me?

Did I also say beautiful? ;) I found you on Facebook by the way. You're cute!

You're welcome Darling. I only read the best, and believe me, your work is amazing. I honestly think you're such an amazing girl, so deep into your work it makes me praise you. You're wonderful, honey.

Thank you so much Anna! I really appreciate it when you read my work. Love you! <3

Excellent, Scarlett. Each time I get an email saying you've created and published new work I'm so very excited. This is brilliant.

Thats scary