Blood | Teen Ink

Blood

By HunterAnonymous SILVER, Florence, Wisconsin
HunterAnonymous SILVER, Florence, Wisconsin

Blood.

Blood in her heart. Blood in her mind. Blood in her body. Blood in her veins... 100% blood...

Blood on her blade. Blood on her wrists. Blood on her towel. Blood on her arm. Blood on the floor. Blood on the walls. Blood on the stairs. Blood on her shirt. Blood on the phone. Blood on the couch… 80% blood…

Blood on the paramedic. Blood on his gloves. Blood on his uniform. Blood on the stretcher. Blood on the ground. Blood in the ambulance… 70% blood…

Blood on the sheets. Blood on the gurney. Blood on the floor. Blood on the nurses. Blood on the doctor. Blood in the bags. Blood on the floor. Blood everywhere… 50% blood…

No more blood in her body. No more blood in her heart. No more blood on the walls. No more blood on the ambulance. No more blood on the gurney. No more blood on the floors. No blood in the church. No blood in the coffin. No blood in the ground… 0% blood...

This piece was inspired by everyone in this world who self-harms themselves. People know what you are going through and there are people who care. Stay strong.